Reclaim Your VAT on CPAP Machines, Masks & Accessories

You can claim VAT relief on CPAP expenses after the year has ended. Please note, you can no longer use the MED1 Form. To claim your VAT back, you can do so by using the online service myAccount and filling out the Form 12.

If you are unable to use myAccount Please contact your Revenue office.

Mask/hose/filter replacements are covered under the Drugs Payment Scheme. Click here for more information about Grants & Funding