The ResMed AirFit™ F10 full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design. Your line of sight isn’t affected when you’re wearing it, so you can wear your glasses, read or watch TV in bed with your mask on.
The Airfit F10 Full Face Mask is small and lightweight, giving patients an added level of comfort and usability. It includes a dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion that is both comfortable and effective, and SoftEdge™ headgear that features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
- The mask is small, lightweight and provides a clear line of sight while you’re wearing it.
- With only four parts it’s easy to take apart, clean and reassemble.
- Quick-release elbow allows you to disconnect mask from tubing in one click.
- The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides a comfortable and secure seal for better performance.
- The SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
Enjoy visual freedom in a user-friendly design. The Airfit F10 Full Face Mask features a unique under-eye frame that gives you a clear line of sight. You can read, watch TV and wear glasses with unrestricted vision.
The F10 cushion offers ResMed's Spring Air™ Technology. The suspension-like Spring Air cushion provides soft, even pressure distribution and is designed to maintain a secure seal. This cushion is also replaceable.
The SoftEdge™ headgear is made of premium rolled-edge fabric that’s gentle on the skin. Its lightweight design can
also help minimize skin breakdown to enhance patient comfort. The headgear is replaceable.
A quick-release elbow with side buttons makes it easy to detach and reattach to the mask frame.
The circular venting gently diffuses the airflow, creating a quiet mask. The vent is designed to help you—and your partner—sleep in a calm, peaceful space.
If you require parts for your Airfit F10 Full Face Mask, please click here
Large, Medium, Small
|SKU / Code||63105 63106 63107|
|Mask Size||Large, Medium, Small|
|Sizing Gauges||Digital, downloadable (see “Useful Links” box in Product Description above)|
|Mask Type||Full Face|
|360 Degree Swivels||Mask End, Tube End|
|Flexible Mask Body||No|
|Storage Bag/Box Supplied||No|
|(Quick) Release Method||Undo Velcro, pull through loop|
|Headgear Attachment Method||Velcro Strap & Loop|
|Crown Strap||Yes, Fixed|
|Headgear Adjustment Points||4|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||90 days|
|Manufacturer’s Help Lines||No|
Delivery and Returns Policy
Unfortunately, next day delivery is not possible at this time as our courier company is experiencing delays with deliveries in particular regions around the country.
This is a result of ongoing volume increases as many consumers have moved to order online as a direct result of the Covid-19 shopping restrictions. This is also due to increased deliveries to health and hospital locations to support patient care. Until the restrictions are lifted, please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Beechfield Sleep makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 14 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the dispatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park,
What our customers say
Beechfield Sleep is an excellent company. They're reasonably priced and have a great range of products.
My patient manager Rosin is very well informed and provides a great back up service. She is always there at the end of the phone or to call out. I feel very safe with Beechfield Sleep.
I am delighted with the CPAP machine from Beechfield Sleep. I have been using it for over a month and even after the first night of using it, I couldn't believe how well I slept. It's fantastic to wake up feeling well-rested & refreshed. Thanks for the demonstration and information, you explained everything perfectly and I felt very confident using it on the first night and thereafter. It's also great to have you at the other end of the phone if I've any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your help. After years of feeling exhausted, it's great to wake up feeling like I've actually slept. I would like to pay special thanks to all the staff who really explained everything in detail and who have been at the end of the phone for my constant questions! They have shown unbelievable patience, especially in getting the right mask! Thanks again, this has been life-changing