Designed specifically for children, the MiniMe 2 is now available in small/medium and medium/large sizes for a greater range of comfort for children between ages 2 and 12. The MiniMe 2 features enhanced Custom Fit Technology™ that enables the mask to be easily moulded to a child’s face, maximizing comfort.
MiniMe 2 Pediatric Nasal Mask
- The MiniMe 2 incorporates soft and lightweight gel technology providing superior comfort and seal for all.
- Custom Fit Technology - a unique softshell shapeable mask allowing for optimal flexibility, fit, and comfort.
- Mask available in 2 sizes.
- Both sizes are also available in a non-vented version (without leak ports) to be used with positive pressure devices that have an exhalation port.
The MiniMe® 2 also features Advanced Cushion Technology (A.C.T.), Sleepnet’s new ergonomic Air Gel cushion design delivers an effective seal yet minimizes pressure on small faces and promotes advanced skin protection fo a child's face, superior performance, and unbeatable comfort, all in a lightweight mask. Leak ports (vents) have been built into this mask, so a separate exhalation port is not needed. This mask is also available in a non-vented version.
If you require parts for your MiniMe 2 Pediatric Nasal Mask, please click here
Medium/Large, Medium/Large Non-vented, Small/Medium, Small/Medium Non-vented
|SKU / Code||60217 60218 60257 60258|
|Mask Size||Medium – Large, Medium – Small|
|Mask Type||Nasal Cushion|
|360 Degree Swivels||Mask End, Tube End|
|Flexible Mask Body||No|
|Storage Bag/Box Supplied||No|
|(Quick) Release Method||No|
|Headgear Attachment Method||No|
|Headgear Adjustment Points||No|
|Manufacturer’s Help Lines||No|
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns Policy
Unfortunately, next day delivery is not possible at this time as our courier company is experiencing delays with deliveries in particular regions around the country.
This is a result of ongoing volume increases as many consumers have moved to order online as a direct result of the Covid-19 shopping restrictions. This is also due to increased deliveries to health and hospital locations to support patient care. Until the restrictions are lifted, please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Beechfield Sleep makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 14 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the dispatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park,
What our customers say
Beechfield Sleep is an excellent company. They're reasonably priced and have a great range of products.
My patient manager Rosin is very well informed and provides a great back up service. She is always there at the end of the phone or to call out. I feel very safe with Beechfield Sleep.
I am delighted with the CPAP machine from Beechfield Sleep. I have been using it for over a month and even after the first night of using it, I couldn't believe how well I slept. It's fantastic to wake up feeling well-rested & refreshed. Thanks for the demonstration and information, you explained everything perfectly and I felt very confident using it on the first night and thereafter. It's also great to have you at the other end of the phone if I've any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your help. After years of feeling exhausted, it's great to wake up feeling like I've actually slept. I would like to pay special thanks to all the staff who really explained everything in detail and who have been at the end of the phone for my constant questions! They have shown unbelievable patience, especially in getting the right mask! Thanks again, this has been life-changing