The new Respireo Primo P is Air Liquide’s nasal pillows mask, and like its full face and nasal sibling, it offers an impressive array of design features. As with the rest of the Respireo range, the Primo P makes premium mask design available for all by offering outstanding value.
€124.95 – €139.95
Respireo Primo P Nasal Pillows Mask
The new Respireo Primo P is Air Liquide’s nasal pillows mask, and like its full face and nasal sibling, it offers an impressive array of design features.
As with the rest of the Respireo range, the Primo P makes premium mask design available for all by offering outstanding value. Below are just some of the reasons why the Primo P is an outstanding choice.
- Supple silicone pillows adjust to ensure maximum comfort.
- Versatile design allows the hose to exit via the side of the head; perfect for side-sleeping wearers.
- The headgear is designed to provide excellent stability with the fewest number of straps.
- Ball-and-socket elbow joint allows for greater freedom of movement and incorporates a 360° swivel.
- Exhalation vent allows air to escape softly and quietly. An average nasal pillows masks noise level is 29.6dB(A) - the Primo P is just 20.9dB(A).
The Respireo Primo P is an evolution of Air Liquide’s Venise, taking the features that made that mask so popular and enhancing them, while also adding new features.
Feedback for the Primo P has been very positive, with particular praise given to its quiet operation. At around 30% quieter than average, the Primo P allows the wearer and their partner to sleep restfully. The flexibility of the mask, the ball-and-socket joint and the option for the hose to exit downwards, above the head or to the side also drew approval.
|SKU / Code||KM219900 KM220000|
|Weight (including packaging) in grams||150.0000|
|Mask Size||Large, Medium, Small|
|Sizing Gauges||Not applicable; multiple sizes included in the box|
|Mask Type||Direct Nasal Pillow|
|360 Degree Swivels||Mask End, Tube End|
|Flexible Mask Body||No|
|Storage Bag/Box Supplied||No|
|(Quick) Release Method||Undo Velcro, pull through loop|
|Headgear Attachment Method||Velcro Strap & Loop|
|Crown Strap||Yes, Fixed|
|Headgear Adjustment Points||2|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||90 days|
|Manufacturer’s Help Lines||No|
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns Policy
Unfortunately, next day delivery is not possible at this time as our courier company is experiencing delays with deliveries in particular regions around the country.
This is a result of ongoing volume increases as many consumers have moved to order online as a direct result of the Covid-19 shopping restrictions. This is also due to increased deliveries to health and hospital locations to support patient care. Until the restrictions are lifted, please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Beechfield Sleep makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 14 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the dispatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park,
What our customers say
Beechfield Sleep is an excellent company. They're reasonably priced and have a great range of products.
My patient manager Rosin is very well informed and provides a great back up service. She is always there at the end of the phone or to call out. I feel very safe with Beechfield Sleep.
I am delighted with the CPAP machine from Beechfield Sleep. I have been using it for over a month and even after the first night of using it, I couldn't believe how well I slept. It's fantastic to wake up feeling well-rested & refreshed. Thanks for the demonstration and information, you explained everything perfectly and I felt very confident using it on the first night and thereafter. It's also great to have you at the other end of the phone if I've any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your help. After years of feeling exhausted, it's great to wake up feeling like I've actually slept. I would like to pay special thanks to all the staff who really explained everything in detail and who have been at the end of the phone for my constant questions! They have shown unbelievable patience, especially in getting the right mask! Thanks again, this has been life-changing