The SleepWeaver 3D is the first mask to the feature the new white, elasticated cushion that enables it to better adjust and grip to the skin. This allows it to fit more patients, and with a more reliable seal. In fact, such is the flexibility afforded by the new elasticated fabric that the SleepWeaver mask only comes in one size, as it can adapt to almost any facial size. There are two headgear sizes; The medium size is for neck sizes up to 16.5″, and the large is for neck size over 16″.
SleepWeaver 3D Cloth Nasal Mask
Since the SleepWeaver Advance launched in 2010, the soft-cloth mask design pioneered by Circadiance has transformed CPAP therapy for hundreds of thousands of CPAP patients. By replacing the traditional silicone contact material (and even gel masks have a top layer of silicone) with fabric, SleepWeaver masks greatly improve comfort and reduce skin irritation. In addition to this, the flexibility provided by fabric allowed for greater freedom of movement.
- BREATHABLE - Any moisture from the skin or from the CPAP humidifier wicks through the cloth and evaporates into the air stream of the SleepWeaver mask. This keeps the area between the mask and skin dry.
- CUSHION OF AIR - The mask forms a fabric balloon so that the portion that contacts the face is a cushion of air, rather than a silicone or polyurethane gel cushion.
- NO RIGID FRAME - The is no rigid frame to press against your face. This lets you roll over on your pillow or sleep face down.
- NO PRESSURE POINTS - The elastic fabric on the SleepWeaver interface conforms to your facial features.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - SleepWeaver masks are typically 50% lighter than conventional CPAP Masks.
The SleepWeaver range of Skin-Friendly CPAP masks are the softest, lightest and natural-to-wear masks available, and are perfect for those who find conventional plastic masks uncomfortable.
|SKU / Code (Range)||101486 101491|
|Sizing Gauges||Not applicable; one size fits most|
|Mask Type||Nasal Cushion|
|360 Degree Swivels||Mask End, Tube End|
|Flexible Mask Body||Yes|
|Storage Bag/Box Supplied||No|
|(Quick) Release Method||Undo Velcro, pull through loop|
|Headgear Attachment Method||Velcro Strap & Loop|
|Crown Strap||Yes, Fixed|
|Headgear Adjustment Points||5|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||90 days|
|Manufacturer’s Help Lines||No|
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns Policy
Unfortunately, next day delivery is not possible at this time as our courier company is experiencing delays with deliveries in particular regions around the country.
This is a result of ongoing volume increases as many consumers have moved to order online as a direct result of the Covid-19 shopping restrictions. This is also due to increased deliveries to health and hospital locations to support patient care. Until the restrictions are lifted, please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Beechfield Sleep makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 14 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the dispatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park,
What our customers say
Beechfield Sleep is an excellent company. They're reasonably priced and have a great range of products.
My patient manager Rosin is very well informed and provides a great back up service. She is always there at the end of the phone or to call out. I feel very safe with Beechfield Sleep.
I am delighted with the CPAP machine from Beechfield Sleep. I have been using it for over a month and even after the first night of using it, I couldn't believe how well I slept. It's fantastic to wake up feeling well-rested & refreshed. Thanks for the demonstration and information, you explained everything perfectly and I felt very confident using it on the first night and thereafter. It's also great to have you at the other end of the phone if I've any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your help. After years of feeling exhausted, it's great to wake up feeling like I've actually slept. I would like to pay special thanks to all the staff who really explained everything in detail and who have been at the end of the phone for my constant questions! They have shown unbelievable patience, especially in getting the right mask! Thanks again, this has been life-changing