Children’s faces are very different from adult faces. The Respireo SOFT Pediatrics range (Baby and Child) is not an adult range of CPAP masks, it’s a range designed specifically for babies and children that have been scaled down to child size; it has been developed with pediatric experts in order to meet all the specific needs of little ones and their families.
€229.95 – €284.95
Respireo SoftBaby / SoftChild CPAP Mask
Babies faces differ greatly in their shapes from those of adults, in particular with a prominent forehead, no defined nose bridge and a growing and fragile bone structure. All the mask features are designed to address such specificities.
Entirely made of soft silicone, the cushion perfectly fits the facial characteristics of the patient and ensures minimal pressure points. With five fixation points, the headgear is specially designed to guarantee mask stability and perfect seal around the nose without over-tightening.
The mask can be customised without forehead support to adapt to the most demanding faces.
- Five-point headgear; large straps with the addition of a 5th fixation strap on the forehead ensures homogenous bearing points and stability whatever the pressures or baby’s position.
- Silent and diffused exhalation port.
- External port to adapt to all kinds of non-invasive treatments needs (signal measurement, oxygen supply etc.).
- Rotary and flexible tubing at 360° for a total sense of freedom.
- Soft and comfortable cushion with a unique and thin lip to guarantee both air tightness and minimal pressure on the face.
If you need parts for your Respireo SoftBaby or SoftChild Mask, please click here
|Mask Size/ Style||
Baby Extra Small Vented, Baby Small Vented, Baby Extra Small Non-Vented, Baby Small Non-Vented, Child Vented, Child Non-vented
|SKU / Code||KM225300 KM225400 KM227300 KM227400|
|Mask Type||Nasal Cushion|
|360 Degree Swivels||No|
|Flexible Mask Body||No|
|Storage Bag/Box Supplied||No|
|(Quick) Release Method||No|
|Headgear Attachment Method||No|
|Headgear Adjustment Points||No|
|Manufacturer’s Help Lines||No|
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns Policy
Unfortunately, next day delivery is not possible at this time as our courier company is experiencing delays with deliveries in particular regions around the country.
This is a result of ongoing volume increases as many consumers have moved to order online as a direct result of the Covid-19 shopping restrictions. This is also due to increased deliveries to health and hospital locations to support patient care. Until the restrictions are lifted, please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Beechfield Sleep makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 14 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the dispatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park,
What our customers say
Beechfield Sleep is an excellent company. They're reasonably priced and have a great range of products.
My patient manager Rosin is very well informed and provides a great back up service. She is always there at the end of the phone or to call out. I feel very safe with Beechfield Sleep.
I am delighted with the CPAP machine from Beechfield Sleep. I have been using it for over a month and even after the first night of using it, I couldn't believe how well I slept. It's fantastic to wake up feeling well-rested & refreshed. Thanks for the demonstration and information, you explained everything perfectly and I felt very confident using it on the first night and thereafter. It's also great to have you at the other end of the phone if I've any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your help. After years of feeling exhausted, it's great to wake up feeling like I've actually slept. I would like to pay special thanks to all the staff who really explained everything in detail and who have been at the end of the phone for my constant questions! They have shown unbelievable patience, especially in getting the right mask! Thanks again, this has been life-changing