The Yuwell BreathWear Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask YP-01 is the latest nasal pillows mask from the Yuwell. The nasal mask weights at only 2.5 ounces and it is exceptionally quiet with dual-wall nasal pillows.
Yuwell BreathWear Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask YP-01
The Yuwell BreathWear Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask YP-01 is the latest nasal pillows mask from the Yuwell. The nasal mask weights at only 2.5 ounces and it is exceptionally quiet with dual-wall nasal pillows. Unlike other nasal pillows masks, Breathwear Nasal Pillows has an integrated unobstructed frame which is equipped with 360-degree rotary connector. The detachable nasal cushion adapts naturally to the body movement during sleep to maintain a secure fit of the mask. Breathwear’s Nasal Pillows headgear provides soft and skin-friendly fabric making it comfortable, stable and light to sleep with leaving no dents on top of the head. Includes 3 cushion sizes — Small, Medium & Large — so you don’t have to worry about ordering the wrong size.
- Exquisite! One-piece Structural Design, Super Light (85g only) The main structure of the nasal pillow mask - Integrated unobstructed frame - Equipped with 360-degree rotary connector - Detachable nasal cushion
- Integrated and Skin-friendly Headgear! Yuwell Breathwear series headgear selects the soft and skin-friendly fabric, it’s light, stable and comfortable to wear.
- Comfortable Embedded Nasal Cushion with diamond shape vent hole design, gives quiet ventilation. Soft & fit nasal pillow design, high sealability, three sizes available, designed for different people.
- Flexible! Fast Disassembly and Release! Equipped with quick-release hose connector for quicker device separation.
Large, Medium, Small
|SKU / Code (Range)||YP-01|
|Sizing Gauges||Not applicable; one size fits most|
|Mask Type||Nasal Cushion|
|360 Degree Swivels||Mask End, Tube End|
|Flexible Mask Body||Yes|
|Storage Bag/Box Supplied||No|
|(Quick) Release Method||Undo Velcro, pull through loop|
|Headgear Attachment Method||Velcro Strap & Loop|
|Crown Strap||Yes, Fixed|
|Headgear Adjustment Points||5|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||90 days|
|Manufacturer’s Help Lines||No|
Delivery and Returns Policy
Unfortunately, next day delivery is not possible at this time as our courier company is experiencing delays with deliveries in particular regions around the country.
This is a result of ongoing volume increases as many consumers have moved to order online as a direct result of the Covid-19 shopping restrictions. This is also due to increased deliveries to health and hospital locations to support patient care. Until the restrictions are lifted, please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
For hygiene reasons, we can only accept mask returns that are unopened and unused.
If you are in any doubt about which product you need, please email or call us before you make a purchase. Beechfield Sleep makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you order online and find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 14 days of their receipt, unused and in the original undamaged packaging, and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park,
What our customers say
Beechfield Sleep is an excellent company. They're reasonably priced and have a great range of products.
My patient manager Rosin is very well informed and provides a great back up service. She is always there at the end of the phone or to call out. I feel very safe with Beechfield Sleep.
I am delighted with the CPAP machine from Beechfield Sleep. I have been using it for over a month and even after the first night of using it, I couldn't believe how well I slept. It's fantastic to wake up feeling well-rested & refreshed. Thanks for the demonstration and information, you explained everything perfectly and I felt very confident using it on the first night and thereafter. It's also great to have you at the other end of the phone if I've any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your help. After years of feeling exhausted, it's great to wake up feeling like I've actually slept. I would like to pay special thanks to all the staff who really explained everything in detail and who have been at the end of the phone for my constant questions! They have shown unbelievable patience, especially in getting the right mask! Thanks again, this has been life-changing