The Yuwell BreathWear Nasal CPAP Mask YN-03 is an extremely lightweight design with non forehead support that provides an unobstructed view.
Yuwell BreathWear Nasal CPAP Mask YN-03
The Yuwell BreathWear Nasal CPAP Mask YN-03 is an extremely lightweight design with non forehead support that provides an unobstructed view. The Yuwell YN-03 nasal mask has no frontal supports and is specially designed to offer the feeling of freedom. It is stable and easy to use.
- It is made of silicone, airtight, soft and weighs only 64 grams.
- The tube – air duct is flexible and does not hinder movements
The mask can automatically adjust the face fit according to different face types, and the range can reach 15 degrees, so as to better relieve the pressure and improve the experience.
Yuwell Breathwear masks have an ergonomic design and are designed to reduce pressure on the face, improve fit and comfort.
- Fit - Rebound Silicone Cushion The masks are made of rebound silicone cushion, which are airtight, light and soft. they are designed to reduce facial pressure, improve facial fit and comfort.
- Fit - Adaptive Silicone Cushion The silicone cushion has a pleated design at the nose bridge. The mask can automatically adjust the fit face according to different face types, and the range can reach 15°, which can better relieve the pressure of the high nose and improve the experience.
- Comfort - Quiet Vent-hole Honeycomb design, reducing airflow erosion intensity, gentle and quiet.
- Convenience - Quick-release Connector Between the mask and the device tube, using a quick release connector easy separation and connection between the mask and the device.
- Light & Soft - Soft And Light Headgear Selected soft skin-friendly fabrics, light and stable, to help patients adapt to sleep or treatment comfortably. (Weight 64g only).
Large, Medium, Small
|SKU / Code (Range)||YN-03|
|Mask Size||Small, Medium, Large|
|Sizing Gauges||Small, Medium, Large|
|Mask Type||Nasal Cushion|
|360 Degree Swivels||Mask End, Tube End|
|Flexible Mask Body||Yes|
|Storage Bag/Box Supplied||No|
|(Quick) Release Method||Undo Velcro, pull through loop|
|Headgear Attachment Method||Velcro Strap & Loop|
|Crown Strap||Yes, Fixed|
|Headgear Adjustment Points||5|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||90 days|
|Manufacturer’s Help Lines||No|
Delivery and Returns Policy
Unfortunately, next day delivery is not possible at this time as our courier company is experiencing delays with deliveries in particular regions around the country.
This is a result of ongoing volume increases as many consumers have moved to order online as a direct result of the Covid-19 shopping restrictions. This is also due to increased deliveries to health and hospital locations to support patient care. Until the restrictions are lifted, please allow between 3-5 days for delivery.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
For hygiene reasons, we can only accept mask returns that are unopened and unused.
If you are in any doubt about which product you need, please email or call us before you make a purchase. Beechfield Sleep makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you order online and find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 14 days of their receipt, unused and in the original undamaged packaging, and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park,
What our customers say
Beechfield Sleep is an excellent company. They're reasonably priced and have a great range of products.
My patient manager Rosin is very well informed and provides a great back up service. She is always there at the end of the phone or to call out. I feel very safe with Beechfield Sleep.
I am delighted with the CPAP machine from Beechfield Sleep. I have been using it for over a month and even after the first night of using it, I couldn't believe how well I slept. It's fantastic to wake up feeling well-rested & refreshed. Thanks for the demonstration and information, you explained everything perfectly and I felt very confident using it on the first night and thereafter. It's also great to have you at the other end of the phone if I've any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your help. After years of feeling exhausted, it's great to wake up feeling like I've actually slept. I would like to pay special thanks to all the staff who really explained everything in detail and who have been at the end of the phone for my constant questions! They have shown unbelievable patience, especially in getting the right mask! Thanks again, this has been life-changing